Saturday, October 6, 2012

Back to School and Good News

Hello friends!  Loraine here!  School has been keeping me very busy lately,with tons of homework every night,but I am back!  School started for me on August 16.  School's been great so far!  All my friends are in my class!  I also just finished Cross Country, and took 80th place out of over 200 people in the conference meet on Monday,which is very good.  My average place in the regular meets was between 25-35.  Here's a picture of me with my ribbon at the conference meet.
I also just started my dance classes in September.  I do ballet first,and jazz second.




I also just got back from a overnight trip to Galena, IL.  I went on Thursday, and came back late yesterday.  It was so much fun!  I went at that time since I`m on break from school because of conferences and Columbus Day on Monday; I`m so glad to be on break!  Anyways, like I said, school has been good.   Here is my typical school day.
First, I have language arts,then literature.  For literature, I brought my Warrior Cats book to read.  I love that series; It`s my favorite,and I just met one of the Erin Hunters(there`s 4 authors)and had her sign two of my books!
Next was band,which I play flute in,and then health and P.E.  We practiced shooting hoops that day.
After that was lunch,and then science.  We observed an organism,Razzi the class rabbit, and wrote down what heeats,what he weighs,how he feels,etc.

Then it was art,one of my favorite subjects!  I painted a picture of Razzi.

I also made a new art smock.  Isn`t it cute?
Next came social studies,and then 9th period,the last period of the day;math!  We did flashcards with partners.  My partner was Kit.
Also,there was a surprise today in homeroom;Rebecca Rubin,the new Russian girl,goes to my school!  I have 5 periods with her!  She`s so nice and funny.
Here`s a picture of me on the first day of school with my backpack and lunch box.

Bye!  Thank you all who visit my blog and read my posts!  I really hope you like them. ;) Also, be sure to look out for my new blog!  If you like cats,Warrior Cats books,or anything funny & cute,check out my new blog,Tabitha`s World.  It`s about my kitten,Tabitha.  I will let you know when it comes out!  Bye for now,and happy fall!  Stay warm!




2 comments:

  1. HI BFF AG SISTER COUSIN FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been busy with school I missed you a lot I wish I can be there with you in Chicago I need to face time you on the weekend I am free tomrrow maybe we can talk. your posts get cuter every time you do a new one. and you need to do one for your BIRTHDAY!! I love you lots BFF AG SISTER COUSIN FOR LIFE ;)!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete