Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cooling off with Cold Drinks

Hi friends!  Today,one of my best friends,Molly,asked me if she could do a post on my blog,and of course I let her!  I`ll let her take it from here.
Hello!  Today, my best friend Emily and I went to Sweet Treats bakery for something to cool off.
Getting ready to bike to Sweet Treats!




                                                                 On the road,er,sidewalk!
                                                                      Bike park!
                                                         We`re here!
                                     Chrissa was our waitress,since her mom worked there today.
                              Emily and I chose two cool drinks-Coke Cola for Emily and a root beer float for me.
                                                                  Time to order!
                                                             Our drinks are here!
                                                         They look cool and refreshing!
                                                                   Time to cool off!
                                                      Paying time!  Our total was $3.50.
                                                          Time to go home!
                                                    Bye!  Here`s Loraine.
                                            Hope you enjoyed this post!  Thank  you all who visit my blog and read my posts!  I`ll have a new post up for you soon!  Goodbye for now and stay cool!









No comments:

Post a Comment